Kello document in Russian

  • jtgen96
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2009
      We just found a document of our grandfather's. It is in Russian and we have had help translating it except for a couple of phrases. We need to have them translated into English that we can understand. They are answers in Russian cursive (name of a brotherhood group and information about his birth town.

      We can send a pdf file with these two phases as a pdf file if someone can help us.