Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] 1879 Cadca, Czechoslovokia Marriage Film/Attach Doc/Gabris-Strba

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
      At 06:01 PM 9/5/00 -0700, you wrote:

      >Dear Maryann,
      >
      >Anything that is not free text is stripped out of messages sent to this
      >mailing
      >list (true with most lists) hence the [Non-text portions of this message have
      >been removed] notation. This reduces the possibility of virus
      >proliferation and
      >prevents those looooong down loads when someone send a 3 MB picture.
      >
      >Just send the attachments to us privately. I'd like to seem them also:
      >
      >judyq@...
      >
      >Dr. "Q"

      There is another way. If you go to http://www.egroups.com/ you will see
      that you are a member of Slovak-Roots. Click on Slovak-Roots. When the
      page. Then click on Upload File and follow the directions. Hopefully your
      file is not very large. There is a 5MB file there that someone
      uploaded. A file that size takes forever to download unless you have a
      digital service connection. I'm not certain who has the authority to
      remove files, perhaps Maura or the person that uploads it.

      John