Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Demcak geneology

  • Karen Norton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 3:05 PM
      Did your Demcak family emigrate to the U.S.? Was wondering where they
      lived. I think my Dad worked with a John Demchak in Bridgeport, CT
      somewhere between 1955 and 1985. Karen Norton

      >From: ambersnell@...
      >To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com
      >Subject: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Demcak geneology
      >Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 00:14:11 -0000
      >
      >I need some information on my great-grandfather John J. Demcak (later
      >changed to Demchak). He was born on June 30th 1890 in Zemplin, in
      >what is now Slovakia. He was married to Susan A. Katula. His
      >parents were John Demcak and Elizabetha Durova. I am trying to trace
      >this side of my family tree but can't seem to get any further than
      >his parents (John & Elizabetha) and I have no dates on them. If
      >anyone has any info. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch.
      >-Amber Snell
      >ambersnell@...

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Amber Snell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9 5:57 AM
        Yes, they did come to the U.S. but settled in Maine sometime in the 1920's I
        believe. So, thanks so much for your help but I don't think that John
        Demchak was any relation to me. Thanks again-Amber Demchak Snell

        http://profiles.msn.com