Re: [S-R] Names wanted please for countries

  • cheryl1249@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5 8:32 AM
      No thank you that answered my question. I just do not remember those
      countries in my history lessons. Funny what we forget.
      I will look up those references. I do not know how to look much up. I never
      had a computer class.
      Cheryl

      Do you have a specific year or period you would like to know of?

      Steps!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222887319x1201497660/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
      yExcfooterNO62)