Re: [S-R] How to find this info

  • mike-davidson@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hello How do you all find such detailed info i am having some problems
      finding any thing on my family.( just started to try) i can find nothing
      on a ignaty / ignatz pavelchack they spoke what they called low russian
      and said they were russian or ukrainian or galatian any help would be
      appiciated
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, bemimitwo@... wrote:

      > CHERYL,
      > I also found that his port of entry was NewYork he was at age 29 , 5
      foot 6
      > inches with dark brown hair and
      > blue eyes. he lived at 11 Sylven avenue Duquesne, Pa. He was 155
      pounds.
      > kIRAJ Kelmcz Austria Hungary is listed as his birth place.
      > The information that i sent you have to join and pay for membership.
      > The information is from the original appliction and document .
      > Jennifer

    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2009
        >>> Hello How do you all find such detailed info i am having some problems finding any thing on my family.( just started to try) <<<

        BASIC RESEARCH HELP
        For basic research help, be sure to visit Bill Tarkulich's excellent site at http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/

        FamilySearch Wiki has a Slovakia Portal page where you can learn how to find, use, and analyze Slovak records of genealogical value. https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Portal:Slovakia