How do I create a S-R photo album?

  • hogeljudy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      I would like to post some photos on the S-R photo section, but I do not know how to create the photo album and place the pictures in the album. Would someone familiar with this feature explain how this is done.

      Thanks in advance.
      Judy
    • Dr. Joe Q
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
        Dear Judy,

        You must have a Yahoo e-mail account and then join Slovak-Roots with that address. Then you access Slovak-Roots through

        Post the data to either the "Files" or "Photos" section.

        Dr. "Q"