Re: [S-R] How to find this info

  • bemimitwo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 5:47 PM
      CHERYL,
      I also found that his port of entry was NewYork he was at age 29 , 5 foot 6
      inches with dark brown hair and
      blue eyes. he lived at 11 Sylven avenue Duquesne, Pa. He was 155 pounds.
      kIRAJ Kelmcz Austria Hungary is listed as his birth place.
      The information that i sent you have to join and pay for membership.
      The information is from the original appliction and document .
      Jennifer

    • mike-davidson@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 10:35 PM
        Hello How do you all find such detailed info i am having some problems
        finding any thing on my family.( just started to try) i can find nothing
        on a ignaty / ignatz pavelchack they spoke what they called low russian
        and said they were russian or ukrainian or galatian any help would be
        appiciated
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, bemimitwo@... wrote:

        > CHERYL,
        > I also found that his port of entry was NewYork he was at age 29 , 5
        foot 6
        > inches with dark brown hair and
        > blue eyes. he lived at 11 Sylven avenue Duquesne, Pa. He was 155
        pounds.
        > kIRAJ Kelmcz Austria Hungary is listed as his birth place.
        > The information that i sent you have to join and pay for membership.
        > The information is from the original appliction and document .
        > Jennifer

      • johnqadam
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6 3:08 PM
          >>> Hello How do you all find such detailed info i am having some problems finding any thing on my family.( just started to try) <<<

          BASIC RESEARCH HELP
          For basic research help, be sure to visit Bill Tarkulich's excellent site at http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/

          FamilySearch Wiki has a Slovakia Portal page where you can learn how to find, use, and analyze Slovak records of genealogical value. https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Portal:Slovakia