How to find this info

  • cheryl1249@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      Those of you who found info for me:

      Ok you got some from Ellis Island what did you go to for finding this?
      The other info on Naturilazation and marriage and such where did you go.

      I went to SS Death and Ancestery.com and several other places and all cost.
      While I am going overseas on trip I am using my SS Disability lump sum to
      go. Cliff & I are both disabled and income is only from disability. This
      trip came up and we decided to go. I know I should have researched first then
      planned the trip but my brain since my stroke doesn't work so great.

      So please be specific in the places I need to go to research and preferably
      free ones.
      Cheryl
      **************Dell Summer Savings: Cool Deals on Popular Laptops – Shop
      Now!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222696924x1201468348/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D1)

    • bemimitwo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        CHERYL,
        I also found that his port of entry was NewYork he was at age 29 , 5 foot 6
        inches with dark brown hair and
        blue eyes. he lived at 11 Sylven avenue Duquesne, Pa. He was 155 pounds.
        kIRAJ Kelmcz Austria Hungary is listed as his birth place.
        The information that i sent you have to join and pay for membership.
        The information is from the original appliction and document .
        Jennifer

      • mike-davidson@att.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
          Hello How do you all find such detailed info i am having some problems
          finding any thing on my family.( just started to try) i can find nothing
          on a ignaty / ignatz pavelchack they spoke what they called low russian
          and said they were russian or ukrainian or galatian any help would be
          appiciated
          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, bemimitwo@... wrote:

          > CHERYL,
          > I also found that his port of entry was NewYork he was at age 29 , 5
          foot 6
          > inches with dark brown hair and
          > blue eyes. he lived at 11 Sylven avenue Duquesne, Pa. He was 155
          pounds.
          > kIRAJ Kelmcz Austria Hungary is listed as his birth place.
          > The information that i sent you have to join and pay for membership.
          > The information is from the original appliction and document .
          > Jennifer

        • johnqadam
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2009
            >>> Hello How do you all find such detailed info i am having some problems finding any thing on my family.( just started to try) <<<

            BASIC RESEARCH HELP
            For basic research help, be sure to visit Bill Tarkulich's excellent site at http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/

            FamilySearch Wiki has a Slovakia Portal page where you can learn how to find, use, and analyze Slovak records of genealogical value. https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Portal:Slovakia