Re: [S-R] I am new

  • cheryl1249@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2009
      Aunts are:
      Irene married Bill/ William Bryer
      They lived at 475 Dennison Dr. West Mifflin, PA 15122
      Irene & Bill are divorced they had 2 sons

      Margaret married John Rack.
      They lived at 13211 Sylvain Dr Huntington, PA 15642

      Helen died about 24yo

      Steve Margita (my Uncle) 8/26/19 to 10/24/88
      lived in PA

      LOL, ok, I have a fun/schemey plan -- give us the information you have on
      the aunts that wouldn't provide any info -- then we can find them and go
      from there.

      Sometimes I need a good spankin, but hey, this time it just might be fun
      and worth something.

      Caye

      **************Dell Summer Savings: Cool Deals on Popular Laptops – Shop
      Now!