Re: [S-R] I am new

  • cheryl1249@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2009
      I am brand new to this although I am almost 60. I do not even know where to
      begin to look.
      Cheryl

      In what city or state did these people live? Have you tried looking for
      the US Census information?

      **************Dell Summer Savings: Cool Deals on Popular Laptops – Shop
      Now!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222696924x1201468348/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D1)

    • cheryl1249@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2009
        Aunts are:
        Irene married Bill/ William Bryer
        They lived at 475 Dennison Dr. West Mifflin, PA 15122
        Irene & Bill are divorced they had 2 sons

        Margaret married John Rack.
        They lived at 13211 Sylvain Dr Huntington, PA 15642

        Helen died about 24yo

        Steve Margita (my Uncle) 8/26/19 to 10/24/88
        lived in PA

        LOL, ok, I have a fun/schemey plan -- give us the information you have on
        the aunts that wouldn't provide any info -- then we can find them and go
        from there.

        Sometimes I need a good spankin, but hey, this time it just might be fun
        and worth something.

        Caye