Nerad

  • Theresa McGlothlen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      Well I finally got my fathers SS5 and found out he had no idea what
      his mothers maiden name was. I am now waiting for his birth
      certificate, my sister had one but........well it's a long story.
      I have been in contact with a few people with the same last name but
      either they are not related or my grandfather was a black sheep.
      That's ok though, it makes it that more interesting. I want to thank
      everyone for all their help and will keep you posted on how my
      searching goes.

      Theresa (Nerad, Lehocky, Lihotsky, Lihotzky)