Re: [S-R] New Member Introduction//Initial Questions/Drahovce Records

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Elliot,
      Here is the information on the records you can order at a Family History Center for Drahovce
      Title Cirkevná matrika, 1787-1908
      Authors Rímsko-katolícka cirkev. Farský úrad Drahovce (Piestany) (Main Author)

      Notes This is a preliminary description provided to allow immediate microfilm access.
      Mikrofilm pôvodných dokumentov v Státnom oblastnom archíve v Bratislava.
      Roman Catholic parish registers of baptisms, marriages, deaths, confirmations, and conversions for Drahovce, Piestany, Slovakia; formerly Drahovce, Piestany, Slovensko, Czechoslovakia; and Drahócz, Nyitra, Hungary. Includes indexes. Text in Hungarian and Latin.

      Subjects Slovakia, Piestany, Drahovce - Church records
      Czechoslovakia, Slovensko, Piestany, Drahovce - Church records
      Hungary, Nyitra, Drahócz - Church records

      Format Manuscript (On Film)
      Language Hungarian
      Latin
      Publication Salt Lake City, Utah : Mikrofilmy boli zhotovené Genealogickou spolocnostou státu Utah, 2005
      Physical na 3 mikrofilmových kotúcoch ; 35 mm

      Title Cirkevná matrika, 1787-1908
      Authors Rímsko-katolícka cirkev. Farský úrad Drahovce (Piestany) (Main Author)

      Note Location
      Film
      inv.c.694 Krsty, uzavreté manzelstvá, úmrtia 1787-1852 VAULT INTL Film
      1841105 Item 7

      inv.c.694 (pokrac.) Krsty, uzavreté manzelstvá, úmrtia 1787-1852 VAULT INTL Film
      1841080 Item 1

      inv.c.695 Krsty, uzavreté manzelstvá, úmrtia 1853-1888 VAULT INTL Film
      1841080 Item 2

      inv.c.695 (pokrac.) Krsty, uzavreté manzelstvá, úmrtia 1853-1888 VAULT INTL Film
      1841081 Item 1

      inv.c.696 Krsty 1888-1904 -- Úmrtia 1888-1908 -- Uzavreté manzelstvá 1888-1907 VAULT INTL Film
      1841081 Item 2

      inv.c.697 Krsty 1787-1852 -- Uzavreté manzelstvá, úmrtia 1787-1830 VAULT INTL Film
      1841081 Item 3

      inv.c.698 Krsty 1853-1904 VAULT INTL Film
      1841081 Item 4