Re: [S-R] Need help with a translation please?

  • momsbeenscrappin
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 29, 2009
      Thanks for that advice Ben, I'll keep that in mind. First I have to find the church! My cousins and I were commenting that we know more about our grandparents now, more than 50 years after they've passed than when they were with us. I'm told their immigration and life prior to the US was never discussed at home and only here and there a little story would be told. Finding facts like this makes they seem real to me, not just names on a piece of paper or a tombstone. Thanks again, this means so much to me. Doris