Dohäzsak/Dojcsak

  • christine mackara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2009
      Hi,

      I have a questions. Could the last names DOHÄZSAK and DOJCSAK be the same Familyname, only the priest in the church in Raznany and then Presov, wrote it down differently ? The first is the name of Maria Dohäzsak/Dohazsak the name of the presumed mother of Johannes Makara in 1819, and the other is Andrew Dojcsak, who is a godparent to Johannes Makara's children, when they were born in Presov, 5 times!, between 1848 and 1858 ?
      Also how would you pronounce DOJCSAK ?

      Christine