Re: Researching Rusy

  • aepel
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 26, 2009
      I live an an A.F. Rusy home and have been doing some research on him because my house is going to be on a bungalow tour. I've collected a fair bit of genealogical data along the way - mostly birth, death, marriages, addresses etc, mostly from internet resources. I also have the original blueprints of my house with Rusy's signature. The artifacts your friend (Rusy's great, great grandson) has sound interesting. I'm happy to share what I've learned.