[SPAM]Re: [S-R] Mckeesport/Allegheny County Genealogy

  • Dennis and Donna
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2009
      Barbara,

      Cold calling is hit or miss for me. Some how I just have the voice of
      someone trying to scam a

      Senior. I have had some luck.In Mckeesport I found a relation by
      Marriage that remembered

      Helen Tokar married Steve Matik and lived near Philadelphia.

      Also I found the daughter of My Greatgrandmother's sister in
      Neffs,Ohio. Her name is Helen as well (Naturally) she is 82 and still
      kicking.She helped ID a ton of old pictures we had for years not knowing
      who they were.

      But I think I scared a few away also........

      Dennis

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara" <toomanycrafts@...>
      wrote:

      > You probably have done this already, but if you haven't, why don't you
      try calling some of the 30 Tabor people listed in the white pages from
      the internet. I have done this in the past and some people can be very
      helpful even to give you names of someone else to try and contact. The
      wonderful, I love to read this board.