Surnames from 1974 Slovak magazine

  • mabensh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2009
      Scanned another issue of Children's Friend, a Slovak magazine. This is the May, 1974, issue. If you'd like me to email the scanned image, let me know the issue, surname and page number.

      p1 - Bednar
      p5 - Burican, Potocnak, Garasic, Venit, Macey, Tanzone
      p6 - Pinck, Moran, Bohm, Kubilus
      p7 - Fares, Burican, Mraz, Zelenak, Katricak
      p9 - Martincek

      p11 - Krajci
      p12 - Hanak
      p13 - Kalina, Paygr, Drazil
      p14 - Baluch
    • Karen Janis
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2009
        I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me page 14 of the May 1974 issue for surname Baluch.

        Thanks
        Karen

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 24, 2009
          Would really appreciate it if you would send me page 7 of the May, 1974 issue for the surname Mraz.

          Thank you,
          Carolyn Ziurys
        • June McKee
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 26, 2009
            Could you please email me Pg 13 Kalina.

            Thanks so much
            June

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
              thank you for the scan it was very interesting reading
              June