Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] harassment?

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2000
      I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are referring to as harassing on
      this list.... I have not seen anything like that come through on here
      publicly. Perhaps you have this list mixed up with SlovakWorld?

      I"ll be happy to follow up on this if you can give me details.

      Maura

      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2000
        I'm not familiar with the name on Slovak World either. Perhaps it is a
        private post??

        Dr. "Q"

        sabinov@...
        wrote:

        > I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are referring to as harassing on
        > this list.... I have not seen anything like that come through on here
        > publicly. Perhaps you have this list mixed up with SlovakWorld?
        >
        > I"ll be happy to follow up on this if you can give me details.
        >
        > Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
        > sabinov@...
      • David Mothkovich
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
          Oops! sorry, that was meant for Frank at Croatia-L... Dave