Thanks Bill

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18 10:37 PM
      Bill,
      Thank you for the reminder of what is required to do a proper genealogical search.
      Your e-mail also brought back memories of what doing research was like when I joined Slovak-Roots some ten years ago. Remember waiting for those dial-up modems to connect to a website? Technology may have advanced, but the fundamentals of doing genealogy has not changed.
      I have sometimes wondered how many people may be monitoring Slovak-Roots and not wanting or have a need to join in. It is those submissions like Dianne's where we as a group prove our worth. In the last couple of years we have had many successes with connecting people with their roots. I encourage those that are silently observing to take the plunge and submit your questions. As it has been said, "There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers." And we will try to keep those to a minimum.
      To the cadre of regular contributors I want to offer a well deserved, "Dakujem / Thank you."