Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Unsubscribe- 2nd Request

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 2:35 PM
      If you wish to unsubscribe, you must go to the list page url given below
      and unsubscribe yourself from there.

      Sending unsubscribe commands to the listmembers does -nothing-, and
      frankly if you are going to use lists, it's up to each person to learn
      how to properly subscribe and unsubscribe. I give this message all too
      frequently on this list, and the directions are clearly given to each
      person when you subscribe, and the url for the listpage is in my tagline
      in -every- message I send to this list.
      Please don't depend on -me- to do what each person should be able to do
      themselves. I may not see your message you send to the list for a day or
      two depending on my "real life" commitments.

      I really don't mean to fuss, but this seems to be a weekly thing on this
      list, and it's really very simple to learn how to do these things
      yourself.

      Maura
      listowner SLOVAK-ROOTS

      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching