Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Unsubscribe- 2nd Request

  • emac@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2000
      In a message dated 8/29/00 5:02:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      deb.keller@... writes:

      <<
      Please unsubscribe me for this service. I no longer wish to get emails.

      Thank you.

    • sabinov@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
        If you wish to unsubscribe, you must go to the list page url given below
        and unsubscribe yourself from there.

        Sending unsubscribe commands to the listmembers does -nothing-, and
        frankly if you are going to use lists, it's up to each person to learn
        how to properly subscribe and unsubscribe. I give this message all too
        frequently on this list, and the directions are clearly given to each
        person when you subscribe, and the url for the listpage is in my tagline
        in -every- message I send to this list.
        Please don't depend on -me- to do what each person should be able to do
        themselves. I may not see your message you send to the list for a day or
        two depending on my "real life" commitments.

        I really don't mean to fuss, but this seems to be a weekly thing on this
        list, and it's really very simple to learn how to do these things
        yourself.

        Maura
        listowner SLOVAK-ROOTS

        Helpful Hints for Successful Searching