Re: [S-R] Krizsek/Szarka

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2009
      Sheila,
      The closest I could find that would be Ketye, Hungary is Ket, Slovakia http://en.e-obce.sk/obec/ket/ket.html this link will give you some information about the town. They do have an e-mail address. Since English is the second language in schools now there is someone there who could read and reply to you. It is worth a try.