Translation

  • Theresa McGlothlen
    Message 1 of 54 , Aug 28, 2000
      I want to thank everyone for their help in the translations. I have
      learned alot about my family and can see there is a mystery to be
      solved here. My fathers SS5 has Unknown as his mothers maiden name
      and the marriage certificate I have for my grandparents has a totally
      different name. I guess I will have to wait patiently for my fathers
      birth certificate to see if it has anything different on it. This is
      just like playing detective!!
      Thanks again,
      Theresa
    • Samuel Ontko
      Message 54 of 54 , Dec 6, 2013
        Child Anna
        Born 9 Aug 1898
        Baptized 10 Aug 1898
        legitimate
        parents – you know and they look to be GC Greek Catholic
        living in Falkusovce
        Godparents
        and official/priest/

        Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 8:57 PM
        Subject: [S-R] Translation

        Again - I need a translation on the link below

        P.361 Ln 36 - I see my relatives names within this line - Rudlyovszki Mihaly and Estok Zsuzanna.

        Thank you, Jon