First Catholic Slovak Union

  • Rick Mayernik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
      Hello-

      There is an organization, First Catholic Slovak Union (based in
      Pennsylvania). Many years ago (early 1900's or before) my Church was a
      member of the Union. I'm wondering if this office has any records of
      historical value, names of members, etc.

      Thank you,

      Rick
    • Tom Geiss
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
        Rick, I receive their bi-weekly newspaper ,JEDNOTA.
        Their phone number is (717) 944-0461 FAX (717) 944-3107
        I'm sure they could answer your question. Tom