Tagged.com

  • Karen C
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      Hello to everyone,

      I received an email from someone I know yesterday wanting me to look at their photos.  When I clicked on the site I was told I had to join (and give a lot of info) before I could view the photos.  At this point, I shut down the page and deleted the email.

      Today on the Eastman's Only Genealogical Newsletter they had this article:  http://blog.eogn.com/eastmans_online_genealogy/2009/06/why-am-i-getting-all-these-messages-from-tagged.html%c2%a0about tagged and how it steals your address book when you agree to the terms.

      I was looking online for colleges the other day and put one of my emails on the contact list.  Now I'm getting inundated on that address.  I'll probably have to stop using it.  Luckily, I have 5 different email addresses so this is one I really don't use too often.

      Karen