Kassa Hamor

  • kathiraisa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2000
      Thanks Frank, Janko, Dick, and Dr. Q for your responses.

      As I mentioned in my original message I am trying to track down my
      great-grandmother Anna Petrik. I found an Anna Petrik on a passenger list
      arriving in NYC in 1901. In that list it says she was from Hamor. Could
      that be the short version of Kassa Hamor or would it be an entirely different
      village?

      Thanks again for all your help!

      Kathi-Raisa Petrick