  • Polly Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2009
      Theresa:

      According to my map, Oroszvolya refers me to Ruska Volya and Ruska Vola nad Popradom.  Both are actually in Saris County.  Ruska Vola is on the border of Zemplyn County just southwest of Stropkov.  Ruska Vola na Popradom is on the Polish border halfway between Bardejov and Stara Lubovna.  They were both predominantly Carpatho-
      Rusyn villages.

      Polly Russinik Walker