Re: One's Slovak Journey May Show Us Some Inisight

  • ssultonia
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28 4:53 PM
      Leslie,
      That is a fantastic chronicle of your two trips to Slovakia and brought back many great memories. Our first trip was in 2006 and we stayed at the Barbakan in Levoca. Your video of driving through the gate in the back to the car park area was great. Our room was at the back in the center and had a direct view of the Church on the Hill. I have Turek/Jurik in my Cmorej family tree but they were Roman Catholic. Most came from Harakovce, Dubrava, Polanovce and Grancs-Petrovce.
      Well done!
      Bill