Slownik assistance Friday May 15

  • deeprootsaz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2009
      I am hoping someone on the list can help me.
      I am at the FHC right now.
      I remember looking at a book called Slownik geograficzny. Pulled up fiche # 6,068,512.
      This is not what I remembered.
      What I am looking for is the book or film that has a listing of all cities and towns in Poland, political division, where church is located (if not in this town, then lists different village for RC, GK, IZRAEL,
      EVANG. etc.

      Does anyone know what this is or what film number it is?
      Please respond directly to deeprootsaz@... as I am on digest form.
      Thanks.
      Maryellen
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2009
        > Does anyone know what this is or what film number it is?

        LDS film numbers are reported on the following site:
        http://www.halgal.com/slownik.html