Re: [S-R] Censuses

  • Paul Sabol
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2009
      The LDS foks have on film the 1828 census.    Follow this link and it will list all the villages contained on the film.  There are several films to this set so be sure to find the village your looking for and order that film accordingly.

      http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/printing/titledetailsprint.asp?titleno=231564

      The title of the film series is "Vagyonösszeírás, 1828, Census of the taxable population of Hungary, 1828", starting film number 622941.

      They also have the 1869 Hungarian Census on microfilm.  Check this link for what they have:

      http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titlehitlist&columns=*%2C0%2C0&keyword=Hungarian+Census+1869&prekeyword=Hungarian+Census+1869