Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Westmoreland County PA

  • Bruce Bagin
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
      I sent a message to the listed address and it was not returned. Maybe he's
      screening his mail or on vacation or just overworked.
      Good Luck,

      BB
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
        Nate does a lot in PA but he does more in the WorldGenWeb... in fact
        he's head of it and head of several sections, including the BritishIsles
        at http://www.britishislesgenweb.org which is his registered domain
        name. His other primary email is nate@... I believe.... click on the
        BIGW page and see what address comes up for him... it's either @...
        or @ gte.com

        He also owns the domain for http://www.pa-roots.com so you can go to
        that page and see what comes up.

        Nate's a busy boy <g>

      • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
          Thank you for looking.

          Dr. "Q"

          Brecosky wrote:

          > >From looking in the Pittsburgh White Pages (hard copy), I have listed under
          > Zipfel a Bernard, Emily L., Francis, J., Jerome, John R., and Joseph
          > M.....but no Nathan. Perhaps this book doesn't go far enough into
          > Westmoreland County to be of help. Sorry.
          >
          > Anita (Kersnick) Brecosky
          >
          > Researching: Beresky, Bereszky, Blisak, Blishok, Consuga, Consugar, Cupka,
          > Host, Hoszt, Karsnyak, Kersnick, Kupka, Leskanin, Mesarc, Mirdala, Sztasko,
          > Vanik and Zakutansky in Saris and Zemplen areas of Austria-Hungary.

        • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
            Thanks for the information. I'll try the other addresses.

            DR. "Q"