Re: [S-R] Mária Tkács and georgeTkács

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2009
      Deb,
      I do not understand what you are asking.
      I have done searches at Ellis Island with the surname Tkac / Tkaks. I also did the search adding the given names of George and Maria.
      George had 48 listings and Maria 76 listings. I sent you the one listing for George where his village looked like Nagydomasa. There was no Maria with a village name that looked like that.
      Here is the link to the webpage I use to search Ellis Island - http://stevemorse.org/ellis2/ellisgold.html
      You do not have to put in the full FIRST NAME, although you can. Beginning with the first letter is enough. Enter in the LAST NAME and click on box below the red lettered sentence.
      Michael