Re: [S-R] Re: KEREKES

  • Rick Mayernik
    Message 1 of 13 , May 5, 2009
      May not mean alot, but a KERKES family lives in my community in Montana.

      Rick

      From: travel2001@... <travel2001@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 12:24 PM

      Just for kicks, you may want to check the death records for an "Andrew Kerekes" in the State of Michigan. There were some "Kerekes" that moved from eastern PA to the Detroit area because jobs were available. In addition, there were some related members that moved to Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
      George