Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Westmoreland County PA

  • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2000
      Thanks Janko,

      He's a co host with the Westmoreland Country Pennsylvania Genealogy Transcription
      Project and I've been trying to return his e-mail for a while.

      Dr. "Q"

      John wrote:

      > At 09:43 PM 8/26/00 -0700, you wrote:
      > >I have been trying to return a message to Nathan Zipfel
      > >the past two weeks, it keeps coming back as undeliverable..........
      > >Can any one help me with a telephone number to someone with
      > >the project?
      > >
      > >Thanks.
      >
      > Hej Joe,
      >
      > The only one I could find:
      >
      > Nathan Zipfel, 105 Courtney Dr, Manassas Park, VA , 20111-2062 , (703)330-7416
      >
      > Janko
      > * Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
      > pác^i sa mi http://www.tccweb.org
    • Brecosky
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
        From looking in the Pittsburgh White Pages (hard copy), I have listed under
        Zipfel a Bernard, Emily L., Francis, J., Jerome, John R., and Joseph
        M.....but no Nathan. Perhaps this book doesn't go far enough into
        Westmoreland County to be of help. Sorry.

        Anita (Kersnick) Brecosky

        Researching: Beresky, Bereszky, Blisak, Blishok, Consuga, Consugar, Cupka,
        Host, Hoszt, Karsnyak, Kersnick, Kupka, Leskanin, Mesarc, Mirdala, Sztasko,
        Vanik and Zakutansky in Saris and Zemplen areas of Austria-Hungary.

        > I have been trying to return a message to Nathan Zipfel
        > <nate@...> of the Westmoreland County Pennsylvania
        > Genealogy Project http://pa-roots.com/westmoreland/ for
        > the past two weeks, it keeps coming back as undeliverable.
        > Can any one help me with a telephone number to someone with
        > the project?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Dr. "Q"

      • Bruce Bagin
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
          I sent a message to the listed address and it was not returned. Maybe he's
          screening his mail or on vacation or just overworked.
          Good Luck,

          BB

        • sabinov@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
            Nate does a lot in PA but he does more in the WorldGenWeb... in fact
            he's head of it and head of several sections, including the BritishIsles
            at http://www.britishislesgenweb.org which is his registered domain
            name. His other primary email is nate@... I believe.... click on the
            BIGW page and see what address comes up for him... it's either @...
            or @ gte.com

            He also owns the domain for http://www.pa-roots.com so you can go to
            that page and see what comes up.

            Nate's a busy boy <g>

          • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
              Thank you for looking.

              Dr. "Q"

              Brecosky wrote:

              > >From looking in the Pittsburgh White Pages (hard copy), I have listed under
              > Zipfel a Bernard, Emily L., Francis, J., Jerome, John R., and Joseph
              > M.....but no Nathan. Perhaps this book doesn't go far enough into
              > Westmoreland County to be of help. Sorry.
              >
              > Anita (Kersnick) Brecosky
              >
              > Researching: Beresky, Bereszky, Blisak, Blishok, Consuga, Consugar, Cupka,
              > Host, Hoszt, Karsnyak, Kersnick, Kupka, Leskanin, Mesarc, Mirdala, Sztasko,
              > Vanik and Zakutansky in Saris and Zemplen areas of Austria-Hungary.

            • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
                Thanks for the information. I'll try the other addresses.

                DR. "Q"