Re: [S-R] Re: KEREKES

  • travel2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , May 5, 2009
      Just for kicks, you may want to check the death records for an "Andrew Kerekes" in the State of Michigan. There were some "Kerekes" that moved from eastern PA to the Detroit area because jobs were available. In addition, there were some related members that moved to Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
      George

      Message 2 of 13 , May 5, 2009
        And don't forget to look at the Family Search Labs site, there are several Kerekes there.

        lhttp://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html?datestamp=1203983263666#start

        Jody

        Just for kicks, you may want to check the death records for an "Andrew Kerekes" in the State of Michigan. There were some "Kerekes" that moved from eastern PA to the Detroit area because jobs were available. In addition, there were some related members that moved to Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
        George

        >>> I found the immigration record for Anna Kerekes which I sent to you separately. <<<

        What was the birth village?

      • Rick Mayernik
        Message 3 of 13 , May 5, 2009
          May not mean alot, but a KERKES family lives in my community in Montana.

          Rick