Re: KEREKES

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 13 , May 5, 2009
      >>> I found the immigration record for Anna Kerekes which I sent to you separately. <<<

      What was the birth village?
    • travel2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , May 5, 2009
        Just for kicks, you may want to check the death records for an "Andrew Kerekes" in the State of Michigan. There were some "Kerekes" that moved from eastern PA to the Detroit area because jobs were available. In addition, there were some related members that moved to Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
        George

        >>> I found the immigration record for Anna Kerekes which I sent to you separately. <<<

        What was the birth village?

      • Jody Gonda
        Message 3 of 13 , May 5, 2009
          And don't forget to look at the Family Search Labs site, there are several Kerekes there.

          lhttp://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html?datestamp=1203983263666#start

          Jody

          Just for kicks, you may want to check the death records for an "Andrew Kerekes" in the State of Michigan. There were some "Kerekes" that moved from eastern PA to the Detroit area because jobs were available. In addition, there were some related members that moved to Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
          George

          >>> I found the immigration record for Anna Kerekes which I sent to you separately. <<<

          What was the birth village?

        • Rick Mayernik
          Message 4 of 13 , May 5, 2009
            May not mean alot, but a KERKES family lives in my community in Montana.

            Rick