Maximilliany Deynega, Warwany Skruta

  • dulli862
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2009
      I have narrowed my search for my grandfather's family to a Maximilliany (Sp?) Deynega in the area of Zabokruki which I am told is now Kvitneve.
      Is anyone from the area (Bobrka) or knows of any Deynegas in that area of the Ukraine?

      My maternal side is from a Barbara Skruta from Warwany Skruta in Wotochow Lubiska or Bakowice around 1830-60?

      If anyone knows where I can write for records please email me at dulli862@(at) aol.com. Thanks for your help.

      Barbara G(formally basia)
    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2009
        Barbara,
        Located a posting for Zabokruki -

        Re: ZABOKRUKI
        starcookie1 (View posts) Posted: 4 Jan 2009 3:37PM

        Classification: Query
        Surnames:
        See what you can find west of Gorodenka in the Ukraine, at that time Galicia, Austria Hungary. My grandfather lived in Zabokruki and I am looking for it, too. Zabokruki was supposed to have been west of Gorodenka or (Horodenka) and north of Oberton, I think near the Dniester river.

        The other places you are searching for seem to be in Poland. You may have better luck getting information over at PolishRoots. There are many archives in Poland. A cousin has been writing online to one. They have been very helpful. You just need to find the one that has the records for the villages you are researching.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2009
          I know where it is, I have a map I will share or it's in my files with
          this group. I'll check. I just wanted to know if anyone has come across a
          Deynega or Romanow or Skruta in their searches or families.

          In a message dated 5/5/2009 12:28:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          mgmojher@... writes:

          Barbara,
          Located a posting for Zabokruki -

          Re: ZABOKRUKI
          starcookie1 (View posts) Posted: 4 Jan 2009 3:37PM

          Classification: Query
          Surnames:
          See what you can find west of Gorodenka in the Ukraine, at that time
          Galicia, Austria Hungary. My grandfather lived in Zabokruki and I am looking for
          it, too. Zabokruki was supposed to have been west of Gorodenka or
          (Horodenka) and north of Oberton, I think near the Dniester river.

          The other places you are searching for seem to be in Poland. You may have
          better luck getting information over at PolishRoots. There are many
          archives in Poland. A cousin has been writing online to one. They have been very
          helpful. You just need to find the one that has the records for the villages
          you are researching.

          I have narrowed my search for my grandfather'I have narrowed my search
          for my grandfather'<WBR>s family to a Maximilliany (Sp?) Deynega in
          Is anyone from the area (Bobrka) or knows of any Deynegas in that area of
          the Ukraine?

          My maternal side is from a Barbara Skruta from Warwany Skruta in Wotochow
          Lubiska or Bakowice around 1830-60?

          If anyone knows where I can write for records please email me at
          dulli862@(at) aol.com. Thanks for your help.

          Barbara G(formally basia)

          **************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
          (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)

        • dulli862
          Message 4 of 5 , May 13, 2009
            Michael if you are looking for it could it be for a name in my family tree? Can you tell me if it's personal or for a client? Name? It would be great to find family related and if they were all from the same town it makes it possible.

            Barbara G(formerly Basia)

            My Zabokruki is in Bobrka region southeast of L'viv or Lemberg.

            > Classification: Query
            > Surnames:
            > See what you can find west of Gorodenka in the Ukraine, at that time Galicia, Austria Hungary. My grandfather lived in Zabokruki and I am looking for it, too. Zabokruki was supposed to have been west of Gorodenka or (Horodenka) and north of Oberton, I think near the Dniester river.
            >
            > The other places you are searching for seem to be in Poland. You may have better luck getting information over at PolishRoots. There are many archives in Poland. A cousin has been writing online to one. They have been very helpful. You just need to find the one that has the records for the villages you are researching.

          • Michael Mojher
            Message 5 of 5 , May 13, 2009
              Barbara,
              I was helping another Slovak-Roots member with their search. So it is neither personal nor a client.
              There are two places in the Ukraine with the spelling Zhabokruki.