Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Westmoreland County PA

  • John
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2000
      At 09:43 PM 8/26/00 -0700, you wrote:
      >I have been trying to return a message to Nathan Zipfel
      >the past two weeks, it keeps coming back as undeliverable..........
      >Can any one help me with a telephone number to someone with
      >the project?
      >
      >Thanks.

      Hej Joe,

      The only one I could find:

      Nathan Zipfel, 105 Courtney Dr, Manassas Park, VA , 20111-2062 , (703)330-7416

      Janko
      * Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
      pác^i sa mi http://www.tccweb.org
    • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2000
        Thanks Janko,

        He's a co host with the Westmoreland Country Pennsylvania Genealogy Transcription
        Project and I've been trying to return his e-mail for a while.

        Dr. "Q"

        John wrote:

        > At 09:43 PM 8/26/00 -0700, you wrote:
        > >I have been trying to return a message to Nathan Zipfel
        > >the past two weeks, it keeps coming back as undeliverable..........
        > >Can any one help me with a telephone number to someone with
        > >the project?
        > >
        > >Thanks.
        >
        > Hej Joe,
        >
        > The only one I could find:
        >
        > Nathan Zipfel, 105 Courtney Dr, Manassas Park, VA , 20111-2062 , (703)330-7416
        >
        > Janko
        > * Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
        > pác^i sa mi http://www.tccweb.org
      • Brecosky
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
          From looking in the Pittsburgh White Pages (hard copy), I have listed under
          Zipfel a Bernard, Emily L., Francis, J., Jerome, John R., and Joseph
          M.....but no Nathan. Perhaps this book doesn't go far enough into
          Westmoreland County to be of help. Sorry.

          Anita (Kersnick) Brecosky

          Researching: Beresky, Bereszky, Blisak, Blishok, Consuga, Consugar, Cupka,
          Host, Hoszt, Karsnyak, Kersnick, Kupka, Leskanin, Mesarc, Mirdala, Sztasko,
          Vanik and Zakutansky in Saris and Zemplen areas of Austria-Hungary.

          > I have been trying to return a message to Nathan Zipfel
          > <nate@...> of the Westmoreland County Pennsylvania
          > Genealogy Project http://pa-roots.com/westmoreland/ for
          > the past two weeks, it keeps coming back as undeliverable.
          > Can any one help me with a telephone number to someone with
          > the project?
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Dr. "Q"

        • Bruce Bagin
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
            I sent a message to the listed address and it was not returned. Maybe he's
            screening his mail or on vacation or just overworked.
            Good Luck,

            BB

          • sabinov@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
              Nate does a lot in PA but he does more in the WorldGenWeb... in fact
              he's head of it and head of several sections, including the BritishIsles
              at http://www.britishislesgenweb.org which is his registered domain
              name. His other primary email is nate@... I believe.... click on the
              BIGW page and see what address comes up for him... it's either @...
              or @ gte.com

              He also owns the domain for http://www.pa-roots.com so you can go to
              that page and see what comes up.

              Nate's a busy boy <g>

            • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
                Thank you for looking.

                Dr. "Q"

                Brecosky wrote:

                > >From looking in the Pittsburgh White Pages (hard copy), I have listed under
                > Zipfel a Bernard, Emily L., Francis, J., Jerome, John R., and Joseph
                > M.....but no Nathan. Perhaps this book doesn't go far enough into
                > Westmoreland County to be of help. Sorry.
                >
                > Anita (Kersnick) Brecosky
                >
                > Researching: Beresky, Bereszky, Blisak, Blishok, Consuga, Consugar, Cupka,
                > Host, Hoszt, Karsnyak, Kersnick, Kupka, Leskanin, Mesarc, Mirdala, Sztasko,
                > Vanik and Zakutansky in Saris and Zemplen areas of Austria-Hungary.

              • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 27, 2000
                  Thanks for the information. I'll try the other addresses.

                  DR. "Q"