Re: [S-R] Visnyovszki, Koscs

  • Rick Mayernik
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2009
      Helene -

      Thanks for replying.

      Please forward more info about Visnyovzski

      Thanks,

      Rick Mayernik

      From: Rick Mayernik <rmayer@...>
      Subject: [S-R] Visnyovszki, Koscs
      To: "Slovak Roots" <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009, 1:58 AM

      My paternal Great Great Grandparents, Michael Koscs (born about 1825) and
      Maria Visnyovszki (born about 1839). They married about 1860 in Slovakia -
      region of Zamutov.

      Any information is welcome. Possible census record.

      Thank you,

      Rick Mayernik (changed from Majernik)