Re: [SPAM]Re: [S-R] Re: Fw: Ruska Vola

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      Charolette,
      No, I have never been contacted by anyone, perhaps you can contact them again and ask them to contact me.
      Thanks,
      Basia
      From: pabasia <toomanycrafts@...>
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Fw: Ruska Vola
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 7:25 PM

      Hello Charlotte,
      If you would like to see if your cousins know of my family that would
      be very nice, and I would appreciate it. I do know my grandfather had
      a sister Julia, and Mary and a brother named Nicholas. Also you can
      give them my e-mail address if you like.
      Thanks,
      Basia
      - In SLOVAK-ROOTS@ yahoogroups. com, Charlotte Conjelko
      <charr61pribish@ ...> wrote:

      > Basia,
      > My husband's uncle Steve CONJELKO married Anna CHUPINKA from Windber,
      PA.