Visnyovszki, Koscs

  • Rick Mayernik
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2009
      My paternal Great Great Grandparents, Michael Koscs (born about 1825) and
      Maria Visnyovszki (born about 1839). They married about 1860 in Slovakia -
      region of Zamutov.

      Any information is welcome. Possible census record.

      Thank you,

      Rick Mayernik (changed from Majernik)
    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2009
        Hi Rick - i have another person listing your  Visnyovszki surname in Zamutov.

        Get back to me directly for more info

        helene

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2009
          Helene -

          Thanks for replying.

          Please forward more info about Visnyovzski

          Thanks,

          Rick Mayernik