Mokrá Lúka Evangelical records

  • Ludovit
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Would anyone know what parish would have been in charge of these records in Revuca. I'm looking for pastor Andreas Leporis 1706.

      LLeporis
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
        >>> Would anyone know what parish would have been in charge of these records in Revuca. I'm looking for pastor Andreas Leporis 1706. <<<

        Evangelical Church parish registers of baptisms, marriages, deaths and confirmations for Mokrá Lúka, Slovakia, formerly Vizesrét, Gömör, Hungary. Includes affiliated town of Revúcka Lehota, Slovakia, formerly Umrla-Lehota, Gömör, Hungary.

        From 1706? Good luck on that!
      • Ludovit
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
          Thx, every time I consider some lead unfulfillable it seems to materialize. Finding this record bridges my gap to Pivnice.

          L.