Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Help on Kassa and Kocise, please

  • Dick & Johanna Mihalek
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2000
      Kathi-Raisa.
      Your Kassahamor is today's Kos~icka' Bela'

      Dick M.

      Richard & Johanna Mihalek
      Northern Wisconsin by Lake Superior
      valhalla@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2000
        Kos^icka' Bela', is about 15 km northwest of Kos^ice, on the "main" road #547.

        Dr. "Q"

        Dick & Johanna Mihalek wrote:

        > Kathi-Raisa.
        > Your Kassahamor is today's Kos~icka' Bela'
        >
        > Dick M.
        >
        > Richard & Johanna Mihalek
        > Northern Wisconsin by Lake Superior
        > valhalla@...

      • John
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2000
          At 03:40 PM 8/26/00 -0400, you wrote:
          >KOSICKE HAMRE 4850 2105 N Slovakia 187.5 miles ENE of Bratislava
          >KOSICKE HAMRY (KOSICKE HAMRE) 4850 2105 V Slovakia 187.5 miles ENE of
          Bratislava

          >Mapquest locates it about 2 miles up highway 547 and a little north of
          the highway.

          Ooops, that should have been 2 miles up the highway to the northwest from
          Kos^icka Bela'.

          Janko