Re: [S-R] Re: Ozenna Poland

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 13, 2009
      Maryellen,
      For your Polish search try PolishRoots - http://www.polishroots.org/default.htm

      From: deeprootsaz
      Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 11:55 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Ozenna Poland

      Thank you Michael.
      This is certainly a find. And a new village !
      I thought all the Rozdilsky's left since there are so many of them in Chicago and Pennsylvania.
      I think the two groups are connected somehow.
      The Penn. group immigrated from Pielgrzymka, which is now a ruin on the eastern edge of Magurka Park.
      I understand that those records are in the hands of the GK Priest in Gorlice. So, I am wondering what other records he is taking care of !
      Maryellen