Re: [S-R] Re: Fw: Ruska Vola

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 11, 2009
      Basia,
      Today I was using Google Earth to look at the area around my ancestral village of Hromos. I happen to follow the river up to Ruska Vola. People have posted photographs of the area on Google Earth. The satellite view of the area is very clear. Thought you might like to know of this website if you are not familiar with it.

      From: pabasia <toomanycrafts@...>
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Fw: Ruska Vola
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 1:46 PM

      Charlotte
      Please feef free to ask your family or to give them my e-mail address
      Thanks...... .....

      > Basia,
      > My husband's uncle Steve CONJELKO married Anna CHUPINKA from Windber, PA. They are both deceased but if you think she might be related to you, I can put you in touch with their children.
      >
      > It would be helpful if you capitalized the surnames of the people you are looking for. With the number of messages in one's mailbox, doing so makes it much easer to scan looking for familiar names instead of having to read through the whole thing.
      >
      > Good luck,
      > Charlotte Pribish Conjelko

    • Charlotte Conjelko
      Message 34 of 34 , May 1, 2009
        Basia,
        I was just clearing out old emails and found yours.  Did you every hear from anyone named Conjelko other than me about Anna Chupinka?  Unfortunately, neither my husband know anything about his aunt-by-marriage.

        Charlotte