  • nosy mom
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2009
      Hi, I am searching for  my grandparents relatives in Slovakia. My
      gf John Smolko b 18 Nov 1893 in Sebes;  my gm Jozefa
      (Zadzora)Smolko b 10 April 1903 in Presov. They immigrated to America
      in the 1930's .   Maggie

    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2009
        Dear Maggie - we have 3 listings for Smolka/Smolko in our Slovak Pride data base and one of them lists your village of Nizny Sebastova. Cotnact me directly if you want more info

        helene
        helenezx@...