Meaning of Name

  • Joann P
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 6:22 PM
      Hi Group:

      After many years, I have finally found who I am named for. I just received my uncle's baptizm certificate and we called him Uncle John and his given name was spelled JOAN on his baptizm certificate.

      How is that pronounced??

      This certificate came from a Byzantine Catholic Church. My grandparents were from Vulshinki, Ung County and Packano'va, Bereg County.

      Hope someone can help me pronounce this name and give me any information about the name.

      Thank you,
      Joann