Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] (unknown)

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2000
      PLEASE!

      Unsubscribe requests do NOT go to the list!

      If you wish to unsubscribe, go to the url for our page, which is always
      in my tagline below, and then you unsubscribe from there.

      Sending unsub commands to the listmembers does nothing.... except cause
      me to have to keep giving the directions over and over.