Re: [S-R] Re: Plavnica - information needed

  • Margaret Hicks
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 7:11 AM
      Susan, I notice in your message that you have Pruzinsky in your family. I have a Anna Pruzinski married to John Plavcan. I am looking for her family now. Is this Anna part of your family

      Margaret Hicks
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 8:36 PM
        Margaret,
        Do you have a birthdate for Anna Pruzinski?
        Susan

[...]

        If anyone is interested or has information to help me, I can explain further why I need have this information. Contact me at barclaypenn@ yahoo.com

        Thank you.
        Susan Friedhaber-Hard