Re: [S-R] Sending money

  • Carl Kotlarchik
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
      Joe,
      Seems like there is a problem with this paypay site. When I went there, here is a message I got:

      There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

      The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

      Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
      We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Armata, Joseph R" <armata+@...> wrote:

      > You can transfer money to a Slovak (or Czech, Polish, Hungarian...) bank account through Paypay (not Paypal!). Their web site is http://www.paypay.com I've used them for over 2 years now and am very satisfied with their service.
      >
      > The money shows up in the recipient's bank account 2 or 3 days after you request it. It's in local currency, and there's no fee of any kind to the recipient. The fees for the sender are minimal - a couple percent difference in the exchange rate, plus a 99-cent flat fee for each transfer.
      >
      > You fund your transfers either by transfering money to your Paypay account from your bank (this is the cheapest method, though it takes a couple weeks), or by using your credit card (instant, but the fee to you is higher).
      >
      > Joe

    • Armata, Joseph R
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
        That error is because you included the period at the end of the URL; it shouldn't be there: incorrect http://www.paypay.com instead of correct http://www.paypay.com It looks below like Yahoo included the period when it created the clickable link in the email. Just remove the period at the end.

        Joe